Wednesday, December 10, 2008

what push me to blog ?

Writing is an expression of one's emotion. Actually, I couldn't explain why I'm here. It was just that someone caught my attention and that was not important to know who that person is. When I saw his work, or maybe his blog. I felt something I couldn’t explain. haha. lol. Until such time, a question comes next. "What if I'll make one?" then that's it! I found myself too childish. I'm curious on how to be a good blogger but later, I just learned something from others. I'm so happy that somehow, I've been doing things which I never prefer to do before and it's a new thing now. It's a great thing and obviously I enjoyed and love it. ♥

Kung hindi ko lang nakita yung blog nea? Maybe I couldn't have possibly made a blog. I really don't know why I'm here but the thing is, it's good. I had lots of ideas now. I could share things. Explore and meet new people by doing crazy things, haha. lol. and syempre blogging. People might have seen theirselves unhappy but I tell you. Just a click on this site, you'll find it interesting. Maybe people also wondering where the interest could have come from, the blogger could have the reasons where or why. Maybe some, they just love to share. Fortunately, I was just influenced by someone and that's a good reason for me to smile every now and then. Hope he'd visit and appreciate also my works? haha. *asa!*

I share, I explore and I'll try my best to post certain things! *wink*
-- thanks to those who were always there, reading and updating my eiww blog. ahaha. lol.

wheng <3

1 comment:

Arghieee said...

wahhh...
sinong nag influence sau???
hehehe...