Sunday, December 7, 2008

TiRED ..

‘em so tired from a debut party! it was fun though. I enjoy the company with my old friends, hs friends rather. I felt so happy. Unexpected things happened, but the expected person wasn't there. haha. lol. Anyway, still it was fun. Playing games, dances. haha! (parang bata ih) When I was there, I was a bit shy. Actually I wasn't supposed to be there but the group 'CAELZiEMYFERiLLE' insisted me. "NAKAKAHiYA" haha. My gift was just a simple and small stuff wit a bon o bon suave xocoletx, and a letter. I really don't know how to explain but I'm just unprepared. I didn't buy anything but well, she still appreciated. I felt saved from 'kahihiyan'. She also says she's still happy 'coz atleast my presence was there. *ktouch* haha. That's it. Got to go now. I'm tired and need to rest now. Early pa mass tom. XD

No comments: