Tuesday, December 2, 2008

suitor's ..


What about suitors? haha .. [; this has been the girl's topic when I was in the comfort room. What were suitors really purpose? What are they trying to motivate? Do they deserve to be noticed? Guys can only answer those questions. Sometimes, the day would be instrumental on what they intended to do that day, but sometimes it's just as bad as it is. They we're having a hard time just to prove that they love her, blah blah. But one thing I learned from our group session last semester was prove doesn't really important in a relationship because prove only meant selfishness and unloved. Sister shared that if you really loved that person or if you're really inloved, there's no such things for you to find prove. You just feel it and that's it! As a girl, maybe we just want to make it sure that guys do serious about their intentions. When someone courted me? Call it crazy or what, my security and curiosity couldn't be swayed just like that. Fortunately, I'm right. They just ended it. Don't know what's the main reason but some, they're tired of waiting, mostly. haha. How unrespectful they are. haha. (tama ba? toink) But that's what they'd been. Some guys won't take no for an answer, that's why they left basted. harhar,. XD I really don't trust guys now, not totally but the experience I had makes me do. I still manage to be a good person, haha. lol. I'm not that interested anymore. I had been busy for school works and own affairs that completely forgot to think guys and that's a good reason for me not to think them. haha. *sama*
-- Guys be gentle worth words. Be who you are and don't too harsh on things. Love can wait and only time will tell. Just wait, in fact it's worth waiting for. You know what's bothering' me right now? haha. Well, just want to take this opportunity to share this line.
"The weird thing about you was you act as if you're willing, you're interested but is really don't care at all. We're not toys to play for" be good, boy. Remember 'karma' still strikes. weee. XD


[ala po aku pinapatamaan, sa matamaan lan. haha. lol]



wheng <3

1 comment:

Joanna said...

whee.
one of the girls' stuffs. Lol
Actually, I can't relate.
I have suitor,not suitors before.
But sadly, I focused on my studies pa.
My parents are strict.
Lol.
Basta no time aq jan.
hmm, sino kya pntmaan m ate?
hehe. uuuyyyy