Monday, December 15, 2008

a last year great summer experience ..

I'd like to share the great summer experience. haha! lol.

This story happened last year back when I was a senior student. It was summer break so all of my family decided to spend the summer break in the province where my grandparents lived.

My expectations were high as our province is one of the quiet good destinations. Despite being unfamiliar with a lot of things in province, my excitement grew as we approach the road or maybe the zigzag and dusty road through lola's place. From what I had seen so far, it should be a great summer.

So you could just imagine my disappointment when I saw my grandma's house. It was a typical “bahay kubo” with nipa as roof, wall, door and windows. One of my biggest disappointments was the fact that there was no electricity. Fortunately, my cousin had just explain that at that time, they already had an electricity in there place. Growing up in Gensan, a part of my life had been spent in front of the TV or even listening to the radio.

That first night, everyone was preparing to go to sleep. They were unrolling the straw mat on the floor when they heard a noise. They're all laughing only to find out it was just a noise of our aunts, and uncles laughing outside.

When I was taking a peek outside, it was really dark. I felt goosebumps as the noise aside from my relatives were approaching my mind. With the full moon illuminating the humans (relatives) outside, I saw someone just too far from them but I'm not that sure what it was. To my surprise, I never expected to bring in mat what I had just seen that time. I was trying to do such things to forget all of it. I've tried to give some time on the messages left unread instead.

My mother woke me up early in the morning to start my day and feed some for my tummy. After an hour, my brother made a plan. He's an adventure-seeker; he's always looking for something extraordinary to while away his time. So, he brought us in a river 'sapa' just near in my cousin's house. Bringing a digicam, we toke some post there (but unfortunately, I haven't got one *sorry*) The river however was quiet cool for it has the clean water running softly. We decided to take our bath there and having a great time with the whole family.

The second day was still good but don't you know what's the great thing happened? Its when everyone decided to bought fruits "rambutan and lanzones" in a so what called place 'ewan' .. haha. lol. One thing's for sure, t'was too far from our place. Me and my brother's wife was intended to buy the said fruits. It was really too far and we never expected to meet our way like urgh! Seems we're not in this world! We'd meet a river, a zigzag road, a dusty place or even the place unknown. haha. lol. It was an unexpected thing happened. My bro's wife felt so curious where we had been, even me ! hahaha. It was really unfamiliar place for us that’s why maybe we left conscious and tired. Well atleast, it's worth it. We'd buy half sack of the 2 fruits.

Darkness fall and everyone was tired. the next day would be the day we'll go home. So everyone decided to sleep as early as 8pm.

The next morning, we're too busy doing things, packed our things and even the fruits we'd bought. Bye bye lola then. haha. Lola was smiling as we gave her a packed of cigarretes "tabacco" and a small amount Oh by the way, I guess the first day or maybe the second day was Lola's birthday. (kalimutan ku na ih, haha.) that's it! We enjoyed the vacation with a smile.


wheng <3

No comments: