Sunday, December 28, 2008

last night's debut party !






yah! ye heard it ? Sunday, 28th day of December 2008, 7pm. t'was ate Mau's 18th natal day. After such time and now here it is. It's been 18 years and finally she's in a legal age. haha. (LOL) or maybe a LADY now. 18th birthday only happened once in one's life. Others did things to make it pretty cool, unforgettable, and fun, while others just don't want to make it special. But well, the most important thing is you're happy even without a party. You're contented with just a small celebration with fam, relatives and friends. That was good enough for you to feel it's special.
The last night party was just so cool that everyone enjoyed. I wasn't supposed to attend the said party but (tala) insisted. Tala is the youger sister of te Mau and at the same time my close friend now in college and a classmate. Being unprepared, I'm late and yeaa. seems 'em just a so-what called stranger.Look what I had worn. [2 girls(up)the one wearing blue jacket] haha! cheap noh? When I was about to enter the gate of Le Jardin Arnevel, I felt so ashamed. Guess I was the only one who joined without that casual dress! *epal ih* haha ! nakashorts pa ku ih, tapos nkajacket. haha! But well, they said "that's okay" haha! so feel comfy then. the venue was so cute, the designs and ice carving. Minuites passed, then eating was then next. *eat eat eat* with a background band.
After dinner, the party started at dun nagsimula ang mas nakakahiya. I was intended to be one of the 18 candles instead 'coz some were not there. It was so ugh! nakakahiya. I was in stage and yea. hindi ako nakacasual. urgh! waaa. parang gusto ko ng umuwi .. but well, still it ended with a laugh. The last person with a candle was Tala and she just get so emotional that she'd cried in the stage. For a reason na inaaway daw siya ng ate niya. haha. (LOL) that was the first time I saw her crying.
Next thing was the 18 roses, then the 18 shotsfollowed by the 18 treasures. Then the party ended. That's how'd the cool party done. I was advised to spend my night here in there house. (matatag) kapal noh? and yeaa, em typing here. sa pc nila, harhar, XD



whengkx <3>

2 comments:

►tala◄ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
►tala◄ said...

asa imOng proOf na naghilak ko ? dli naq ihatag ang pic atO!..kaw ha. hehe