Tuesday, December 2, 2008

BEiNG A STUDENT ..

Being a student has a lot of work. Students should attend meetings, assemblies, and school activities. They also need to follow the rules and regulations. This is the reason why students feel unhappy though there's a lot of things to be happy with. How tiring my day is. I only have 2 subjects this day but still, I'm tired. It's a cold Tuesday and maybe that's one of the reasons that make us fell tired. I was supposed to go home early but sad to say, we have to attend a meeting. (All CET first year student) I felt unhappy then after knowing the said meeting. The rain didn't stop and that makes our day so boring like argh ! I didn't expect this would be my day, I can't help it. BUT even though we're a bit lonely, we still manage to smile 'coz of them. Again and again, the group of cutie's in school. K F M R. ugh! *giggle* haha. Thank god He never let us feels unhappy all day long. We’re not so near from them. weee! =)) "I look baby pa naman" with a sequence in my hair. haha! lol. I'm tired yet relieved.
wheng <3

No comments: