Thursday, March 5, 2009

soon to be 18 ..

A tiring day. i don't know why I decided to post another entry but well, not a big deal. (LOL) Just want to share things about debut .. haha! feel ko lang gawing title.
Maybe soon to be but actually next year pa. neaha (LOL) I would just like to share my thoughts or maybe plans on how to celebrate my 18th birthday next year, April 1, 2010. *giggles* It was such a cool idea to post this (la lang, haha. basta)

Anyway, girls most awaited birthday on their lives was their 18th and yeah! I was a bit excited for that special day. Some girls used to celebrate their natal day with the special persons of their lives; family, relatives, long lost friends, elementary, high school and even college friends. With the cool venue, nice arrangements, yummy foods, having a party with those casual persons is maybe one of their plans. Pero ibahin niyo ako (haha. LOL!) Maybe before I appreciated those kinds of celebration but for now, just as I thought “HiNDi NA” I just realized ---

Why do we need to make it special if we really can’t afford that kind of celebration?
Why force?
Why need to do a lot of things if it wasn’t just that easy?
-- I guess the best and good answer for that is “GO if you really and has a dots to pay and a BIG NO if you just can’t” No more other reasons but you just need to accept it.
Just these past few months, I decided to make a plan for my 18th birthday. Well, some used to celebrate it with their family, relatives and friends—so I was. I would like to have a small and simple party BUT gusto ko sa ibang place. I mean not just here, but sa ibang lugar. haha! (demanding) Mas malayo as much as possible (hope so) Basta, kahit saan as long as kasama ko lang family ko elsewhere. So much for that, syempre hindi mawawala mga friends ko, while I’m here I want to have a cool party with my friends earlier before my birthday. Kahit ganun lang, I know everyone will enjoy. Hope everything of this will be granted (sana talaga)
Wonder what are those gifts I want to receive in that day? Secret, haha. LOL. No, basta yun ‘yong bagay na gusto ko since 3rd year high school pa ako. [; Sana magkaroon na ako nun. weee. pahabol na din yung bagay na nagustuhan ko ngayon. goodluck sa akin. XD
wheng <3

4 comments:

Marlon Celso said...

wow! excited, hehehe ang layo pa todo na magparinig, hehehe Sana nga magkatotoo ang iyong plans.

` when9tut -- said...

haha! lau pa ngah noh? neahaha :D hmm, cguro ngah nagpaparinig acu, neahaha xD sana mpancn. salamat sa pagbasa at pgpancn sa lang kwentang blog cu.
--marlon--

Zee said...

hihihi. ang layo pa ah. XD i had my 18th last year. it wasn't the party i would have gotten if we were still in pinas but it was awesome in it's own way. it was simple but i had so much fun because my family was there and my mum surprised me with a photo Montague of my life. it was just great. the motif was pink though, for reasons unbeknownst to me. well, naka.pink rin nmn ako that day so i guess bumagay din. hahah.

so, yeah. i don't wish you a GRAND party but i do with you just as much happiness on your coming of age party. i hope you have fun with your fam and friends! :]

bonjamin said...

sana nga matupad ang plans mo...
nagpaparinig k nga hehehe...