Saturday, March 14, 2009

FiNALS ..

The week is now open for another anxious in a student’s list every semester. Payments were ready so long with the clearance by each college. Every student must compile the 2 main and important things for them to take the examination. It’s always a student’s drama. We all admitted that having a clearance is quite annoying. It’s an important thing to be done for it is one of the requirements for students to take the exam that’s why they're enforced to do so. It’s a final examination yet I don’t know what will be the result. All I want is to pass all the subjects especially the major one, IT 121/Programming 1. All of the struggle will finally end and yes! next is summer. After this obstacle, I know students will have their own way of celebrating their summer vacation. To the entire student’s who will going to take their exams, god bless to US! God is always there, this will surely end! *aja!*

It'll end here .. [; I need to finish my research papers.



wheng <3

4 comments:

Tanchi said...

ikes,,,,,goodluck:)

Zee said...

hihihi. clearance week is always hell but i guess finals week is worse. anyway, after that summer nah so, keep on going! God bless sis!

thea said...

way back highschool i hated clearance week! I always cram!! i have to copy notes from my other classmates just to have my clearance signed!! Sheesh!! stupid requirements! I hated it! but owells.. it adds up to my grade. Nyahah! goodluck with your clearance. :)

Ms. Confuse said...

gud luck u'll get a gud result. so after that u'll enjoy ur summer vacation.

http://kawaiipinklover.com