Monday, March 16, 2009

CLASSES ENDED ..







Classrooms were soon to be in silence. Students will finally complete their agony for a year and quiet prepared for the summer. School buildings, canteens, student center, covered area, computer lab, etc. will be muted. All of it indicates that school year was going to an end. Everyone for sure were too thrilled for the upcoming summer vacation, however some were unhappy for they will going to take their summer classes. They used to consider summer classes as an enjoyable experience although maybe it wasn’t. I guess still it’s worthy because even if we exert an effort to study while others were enjoying their summer vacation, at least we learned something.

The experiences will surely stay for a long time. The immature will grown-up and yeah, we’re no longer freshmen but instead, a sophomore. The crazy things will maybe turn into solemn. The eleventh hour experiences will be a moral lesson that will surely makes us thinks that we shouldn’t did and maybe laugh when reminiscing. The saddest part of it was we won’t be together with the old friends that we used to be and we will adjust all over again. Not just for classmates, friends but also to the new teachers.

Now that the classes will end, I do hope that in spite of my duty to attend the summer classes, I will enjoy the seasonal days. I listed the things that I want to experience this coming summer. I don’t want to expect but all I know is that I want to be blessed with what might the summer brings. Being a student, summer usually starts in April. Opportunely, April is my month and it’s in a first day. It’s an opportunity to start the summer with my birthday. Hopefully, there will be a gathering or a celebration that day. *hoping*.My birthday was actually the first entry of my summer list. Next thing was the kada’s plan which is outing. It’s surely going to be a summer full of trip fun. Next to this was followed:




→ To join the audition as a disc jockey
→ Play instruments with friends
→ Meet old friends
→ Family outing and ‘kada outing




That was maybe a not so good idea but that was just the things I could deal on. I’m hoping to experience all of that. Anyway, thanks to those people who really forced me to join or agree to take the opportunity from someone to let my vocal sound be heard? (too bad) I love you guys! *smooches*




4 comments:

jhoicexoxo said...

coOL shots.
Sure, everyone is excyted for the
upcoming suMmer I bet, ..
summer is always fun, ha? But I have never experienced the SUMMER CLASS, so i really can't telL =)

Nice post BTW

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Summer classes are like "BORING!" 5 days a week wth? Beaches are great!lol..kidding aside, enjoy the summer as if it is your last..it's something to be cherished. Really!



mayee♥
sweetdoll.us

Marai said...

summer classes are great than staying in ur bedroom nothing to do. :) life is short, so make it productive. HAHA