Monday, February 16, 2009

THE UNEXPECTED THING

2 days after Heart’s Day, I received a group of things into a parcel. It’s unexpected, really. I was out from the bathroom when my mother informed me there’s something I should be noticed. After a sudden, my eyes were just wide open that I’m out of blue and all my mind could come up was “What a weird thing, uh god! It’s a strange thing” After mom signed, she asked me if who was that person who’d got an interest to send me such things. I just say “I don’t know who’s that weird person is, well thanks to him.” Going inside the room, I felt so weird that it really intrigued me. When I was about to look for the sender, I’m surprise to know that it’s really unexpected. Well, when I opened the plastic bag, I felt so pleasant and at the same time humiliated, for I received something which is I never expected and that makes me feel so shy about it. The thing inside was a small and cute stuff toys, a plastic flower and a heart-shaped Styrofoam, and the sweetest one, a tobleron chocolate. *uh, I so love it!*

After taking a look, I then wear my pants and shirt, for my sister was waiting for me. Leaving it on my bed, I feel an air against my skin; seems there must be things I should consider to be thanked for. I just looked up and whispered in the air, “Thank God.” Well, I’m delighted, glad, and blissful for what I had just received. It was really a nice thing to consider valuable. My mind was spinning round and round if what would be the best thing to do to give it back, something that would make him happy. Unfortunately, I didn’t have some idea. While I’m with my sister, still my mind was being so occupied with some thoughts. I just hoped by that time that it would be better than doing usual things.
It such a great experience, maybe weird but cool. First timer really feels unexplainable after experiencing such. Feeling overwhelmed was on me, also flattered. I don’t really expect this to happen. Well, I’m just too blessed that in my whole life, I mean a part of my life; I’ve given a chance to feel so happy. Gathering some ideas on my mind, I carry out that being loved is one of the best reasons to be inspired, that blessings would come to, and that we should really appreciate every little thing in life. I realized that everything in life should be valued and that wouldn’t be wasted, for it has their own purposes and reasons. I know it’s not that easy to, but being so appreciated and appreciated into specific thing was one of a good phenomenon in life. What matters most is, though there were some who didn’t appreciate the feature or item, still it deserves to be glad about and be thankful for. I don’t know what to say but as I wrote this composition, I was just so lucky to be loved, appreciated, and so glad.



Message for you:
Thanks for the things, I so appreciate it. Thanks for the effort, determination to send me such like these; it was really a God-given gift. You said it’s worthy, yes it is. It’s so compassionate. I don’t know how to thank you but I would like you to know that I’m so happy to have this. THANK YOU! *giggles*



wheng <3

1 comment:

Tanchi said...

*giggles* haha...:D