Monday, February 16, 2009

How’s your Valentines?

Oh it’s too late to post this but still it’s not bad to share things about heart’s day. Well, being unloved or should I say single is quiet good, for I can do a lot of things. Heart’s day is cool to hear but unfortunately, they were some who didn’t enjoy though and I’m weak to say I’m one of them. The day starts when I woke up. Its 9 o’clock and that makes me think that I’m too late. Doing rush thing, it’s almost 11 o’clock when I went to school but before that, the unexpected thing happened. It was just that my mom won’t give me my regular “baon” and when I try to ask her a money to pay for a somewhat called acrobatics which is part of the activity in school, she refuse to give me. The thing is, she’s murmuring and duh! I don’t like it, I so hate it when someone is murmuring, that was disgusting! After doing things just to have what I want, still it ended bad. I just don’t get it but I cried. I don’t know but the anger and conscience hit me back. When my tears stopped, I then quickly picked my bag up, then go for a walk. Trying to simmer down, swept tears and do what should I do.

At school, luckily, nakapag log-out pa ako. It was not that good day, really. I felt so pity after doing it. Fortunately, my friends saved my day. They try to do such things for me not to worry about what had just happened. The acrobatics is about to start and I don’t know what to do because I don’t have money to pay for the ticket. My friends were just too good to let me borrow for me to attend the said activity. After all, it was not just for fun, its part of our participation in our university week and also we’re required for the signing of clearance. Maybe I was not just good to act the past hours because it’s really important. Amazed, interesting and quiet terrific was our reaction after looking for the excavation of the performers, at least I’m happy after being so badtrip. After the acrobatics, I decided to text Alvin, a friend to be with me for the whole night because I don’t feel going home yet.

Alvin and I, also Mellissa, a friend joined us. We stroll, talked, shared, and doing such crazy things. I was just so bad to take a great pride after what happened early that morning. I went back home late, it was about 1 o’clock in the morning, I guess. I didn’t expect they would let me to come in. In my room, after eating the love donuts given to me from my sister, I then open my desktop and type this. It was a not so good Valentine’s day. I so hate the fact that for a lot of things to happened, why this happened? Usually, I don’t want to feel something for my parents.

But well, I know soon I’ll forget the pain that caused the tears and why I cried. I would just come to realize that the essence of the Valentine is not just about share love together but letting things to do so though it will just end it bad. At least we learned and that was simply called an experience to face. What matters is the love still up and around. So, the things I experienced was not that bad, still experiencing those kind of thing makes a sense.

1 comment:

Tanchi said...

single is good...:D
but im not single..(lol)
belated hapyp valentines day..:D