Saturday, October 25, 2008

the yesterdae's . && enrollment's about tu come ! X.X

ei, its been days .. ahehe, and I hav new things to blog about .I just had my new self. the old new plain self. haha! being alone whole week at my room, eat. sleep. sound3p . txt. and movie mara. haha. last last dae, i had my new dress. the brand i relli wan tu hav., (hotkiss) at home, i just found it good though i hate the color (pink).

yesterdae, it's rainy day and I was like pissed off wen kua disturbed me from mui beauty rest. haha! he ask me to pay the bills. but lucky, i've got a reward after. haha. reward. i'll kept it fer my daily load? haha. adiik.

wen I went home, haha. i had a call . chitchat. hmmm, it's november. knwon to be the haloween month. of course I really want to look fer a cute movie to watched for. ahaha. but unfortunately, i dun hav my companion. unexpectedly, rj invited me fer a movie. felt so happi haha. yet 'lil bit nervous. ahaha. i reli want to be wit him. hmmm? haha . funny.

movie, movie, movie. I just recently watched a movie yesterdae. it was just a good movie, da story was ok, as well as the effects. it is sure good too watch, the genre of the movie was suspense, action, thriller and maybe horror hehe. XD i just dun hav any pics ..

and f'nally enrollment's about to come ..
ohmy! we dun have enuf money to pay fer my enrollment's amount.
haha, joke. mui sister had just sent money fer my enrollment.
kind'a excited. my besfriend were plannin' to study in my skul.
we're threee now. the 3 piglet's .. haha!

no pics fer dis blog.
nxtime maybe.

No comments: