Saturday, October 4, 2008

finals is about to come! :X

finals is about to come! dun even knoe how to studii ebriting about this examination. i reli nid to strive hard .. gahd! hope u'll guide me .. first day of examination, first subject -- ACCOUNTiNG .. crap! i xoxo hate dat subj. dat was my weak subj .. mui midterm grade in dat subj was quiet annoying. errr! hope i can do things so, i reli want to knoe more about this subj. [nkkacra xa!, errr!] hhhahai, information technology, wit an accounting subj, watda! for what? wew, well .. we can't do nything 'bout it. well, em just hopin' i could pass d subj, i dun want to retain. (juscu po) hope things will go on smoothly.
well, i can't take my exam w/o my permit .. atleast i've got my permit yesterday. harsh! we haven't time to visit at comfort room for ourselves. wat we did? run, from fourth floor down to the eng'g kiosk. third floor agen for dean and registrar. quiet urghh! but atleast we've almost done! all we need to do now is studii studii study .. hopefully, we could pass the exam! wew. hope so.

lord, help me! :( i reli need to pass this finals.

No comments: