Wednesday, October 1, 2008

all about muiself .. too long to post it on my 'about me' part ..


It has been 16 years since I came out from my mom’s tummy. I have three handsome older brother’s named Robert, Wilfredo, and Elmer. and two pretty sister named Alma Lyn and Liezl. I LOVE to eat “yummy”. Love’s to sing. LOVES to take picture “obviously”. Addict in blue’s stuff. I spend most of time in texting while listening to music. Whenever I feel sad I found listening love song’s or writing something chuva! Yeah, that’s my drama. I LOVE TO WRITE without restraint. I xoxo LOVE POOH . hope someone got an intension to buy for me, assuming?. I’m a movie buff and love goofing around with my friends BUT I don’t like hanging out with a lot of people that much. I can’t manage to wear anything. I don’t want to wear those uber sexii one. eEiw!.xp. but I have a knack for shopping, it relieves me for my own consistent depression. I look mataray, masungit, suplada, snob type gal, and whatever. All right, I knew it, BUT you should know me first before you judge me. I’m sensitive nut then, oi don’t let it show. I abhor people keep on tricking you after you’ve given your whole trust. So be careful. Don’t you dare to fool me? kei sumbong ta mu .. hihi .. x) I am a big dreamer, I have lots of ambitions in life, all of which I do not guarantee to myself but I intended to take one step at a rime, liberated with thoughts, driven with passion, innocent but clever, believer yet a critic and most of all a god fearing. Jealous envy average girl. LOVE to blab about everything with my friends. My families are friends fuel my bottomless attitude of gratitude for being an amazing the ways they are the people in my life are the bomb dignity.I’m not afraid or embarrassed to say or share the silly things about myself. I’m not that transparent person what you see is not what you get. I like looking into other people’s emotions and sharing their lives. I’m a person of sentiments and I value everything thriving. I’m emotional. I cry a lot and that’s how I take out my emotions (anger). I cry sometimes when I’m watching sad movies. I cry when I’m sad, pissed off or angry. I’m very sensitive, I get hurt easily. I am also a moody gal, I have the biggest swings, and I change my mood like in every other hour. Accept me don’t change me. Neither condemns me nor put me down. Accept me for what I am; no you need to agree with me. For I am a total being. Have my faults, I have my guilt’s, but that is who I am perfect I will never be, allow me to inhibited. Do not pressure me into feeling what I do not feel. Accept me when I’m flying high as I had accepted you when you are flying high. Do not out me down, nor make me feel unhappy about me.Just accept me. The things that you hate about me are the things that make me real, part of who really I am. So it’s better to hate me for who I really I am than loved me foe being someone I pretended to be. I detest people who are plastics and pretentious ones. It’s just not my thing. I’m east to get along with; I can be your friend. Just don’t mess up with me and my loved ones. I am what I am. Deal with it or leave? It’s up to you. I do hate convincing people sometimes. I don’t need to pretend just to please anyone. I am a scared shitless whore. I’m a complex being, versatile in a sense. I can mingle to anyone as long as with good intensions and those interested ones. Oh by the way, I’m a net freak. I spend whole time as long as I have time. xD . About guys, descent and well educated one, I want neat and very organize. Proud of proclaiming to the world that he loves me with full of contentment. Be sure to catch me if I fall, simple as that. I am afraid of rejections, parting and letting go. So if you’re here now and later you’ll leave me behind? Oh boy, don’t make things more complicated now or never. I’ll wait for him, that one man sweep off mu feet. I am a romantic and if this fall is not possible then all I wish for is a man to love me truly, madly. Without doubts! With contentment! I wait for the universe to conspire for it’s awakening something true and lasting. can’t for mui [laughtop, braces, ipod] xD . hahay. kapwa freshy, gudluck stin !. 

No comments: