Monday, May 18, 2009

HE’S NOT JUST, SHE’S NOT HIS ...

One chilly night, the couple scheduled the night for the chance to be acquainted with each other. They decided to go for a movie and express or speak out what would happen for the link they had been since the couple of weeks. So, as what expected, both share each other’s side, tell what they feel and having a make out loud laughed after sharing those funny and weird things. “Just let me to do this“, he said. “I can’t get enough, just don’t leave me”, the girl added.

The night had been so intent that the rain just wouldn’t stop. The movie ends but still the rain poured. After waiting for more than a few minutes, finally the couple comes to a decision. They leave the place and go for a dinner. (It’s past 11 o’clock) The guy makes a joke, the girl smiles. In the dining table, they seemed so odd that they looked each other’s eyes. Girl then stay away from his eyes and rinse her hands. While having a serious meal, the guy still looked at the girl. Being aware, the girl noticed and says “why? What’s wrong?” the guy stay looked and says “nothing”. Girl smiles then “Okay”. The BBQ is now on sticks and so they talked for a while. “I just can’t do to make this better, I don’t want to be committed, I’m afraid,” the guy uttered. The girl doesn’t know how to respond, she says “No, its okay. I understand. You’ve been through a lot of affairs and I know you would really feel that. Maybe it’s just till here and you’re not just the one but I really don’t know. I just fall”. *guy still looked* “I know you’re not mine but I don’t want you to go”. *both smiles*

The rain outside still poured, they wait for a vehicle and that time, the guy wants to do or to say something. After waiting, finally there’s a vehicle. The guy was just so sweet to be with the girl till she’ll arrive home. *girl feels pleased*. The night ended with a simple smile from the couple and the word “ingat”


--- Do they deserve to have their relationship?
He got jealous, and she as well. She’s mad, he’s mad. They smile, and they sometimes both fighting. tssss. :
wheng <3

No comments: