Sunday, April 26, 2009

Photographs ..

New entry entitled Photographs is cool to hear. I should actually post this last Monday but maybe I’m in a state of being freak lazy. (lol) Monday has been chilly, it rains. After NSTP class, we have a 2 hours break for the next subject. We were about to while away our time while waiting for our IT125 (Ethics) subject, Tala, a friend and I decided to go for a walk. Here are some of the photographs as what my title’s display. It’s a full flower photos. Sorry ‘em not really a photographer. xD

-bougainvillea-


The pink bougainvillea which is located outside the school (volleyball court side) It looks so cool to see this cute little flowers, attractively looking because of its bright colors.





-pink flower-


I don’t know what the name is but that’s it. This flower got my attention because of its dazzling shades. A pink with a combination of white and a green leaves on it. There’s a bit drops from the rain and the green leaves looks endearing. It’s an eye-catching flower, really. That was located outside the school also, you can see that anywhere. *lol*




-hanging plants-

When I was about to look for the entire place wherein we are the only student’s walking, I saw this hanging plants. I’m not sure if that’s the correct name for that plant I saw hanging but for sure t’was hanging.. :D


wheng <3>

No comments: