Monday, January 26, 2009

LiFE iS WORTH LiViNG ..

My day seemed to be upset. I don’t know why but I just got an interest to write down all my ideas in mind. I mean maybe my mind was just full packed that it makes me feel to do this. When I was about to open my desktop, I think things. I don’t even know why that’s the title. I know it won’t take this long.
Life is all about the fact that people to live for. It’s a chance, an opportunity of an individual to deal on. It’s such a good experience life brings to everyone, in fact, it is the most good thing God given to us. Every day in one’s experience must be thankful; for it is another life to be focus. I know everyone love the life they had. It might be neither sad, nor happy but whatever life may gets, still life has always been good for us. It just happened that things happened for a reason and yeah! We live for a reason. We need to deal on it.

For the 16 years of living, my life has been good. It was just an option of yes or no. Yes if I did, no if I didn’t. I really don’t know what my whole life is all about but I believe that whatever I chose has a reason for the goodness of my own and my family. I am a person with a goals, dreams, and plans—I’m a big dreamer. Also, I’m a positive thinker, a student with purpose and I so love the people who were always there for me- my family, relatives, friends. My everyday life is to be treasured. Well, all I want in life is the essence of happiness and success but I know things must be a game. You play, you win or lose. I wanna know the key to success, for I live into happiness not for sadness. Life is everything. It is an experience, an important part being a person and a good reason to smile every now and then. People do experience this; every step is an endless point. Every minute is a life so, don’t waste time. Enjoy your life to the fullest!


wheng <3

1 comment:

Tanchi said...

yes..live life one day at a time:)