Friday, November 21, 2008

it's been weeksz. [;

yeaa, it's been weeks. I havent blog for a week. I've been bc doing some stuffs and school works. I have lots of things to blog about.. i was supposed to post an entry for yesterday's happenings. but sad to say, i really don't have enough time to post. i was so busy from early morning 'till night. hey! i'll be using the right spelling now. haha. it was just that I want it to look good. wee. (; anyway, so much for that ..

the yesterday's experiences was enough for me to say i enjoyed! yesterday was my dad's birthday and it went out so cool. we had no idea where to celebrate nor what we are going to cook. it was just so happened, "fiesta dun sa pinsan cou" and we're too excited. lol. we don't need to think what are we going to do but to go there. we've been there untill 2pm then home. funny to know, things just so happened, everyone enjoyed! the things we almost did every dad's birthday was swimming but we'd just been experienced being unlucky this year dad's birthday. "pocket-empty" so that's it.

going home, i was asking for my mom to buy an eyeglasses-- as what my sister had planned. she want me to wear for my eyes protection. then an hour passed, we're on the mall. then that's it. i have my glasses now. looks so weird but pretty much cool. haha. lol. we also buy an ice cream! for my both niece's. lolo's treat!

that night, my brother and his wife invited us for a dinner. so we go there. dinner then ice cream! haha. arrived HOME around 9pm with their 2 grandchildrens. haha. it was such a great experience. happy and relieved. (;

No comments: